Time is TBD|
(EN) Scia Engineer - Steel Training - ONLINE Training
In this training you will learn how to design a typical Steel Hall according to Eurocode 3. You will learn how to evaluate loads, generate combinations, perform ULS & SLS checks including fire resistance, design connections and foundations.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
GoToMeeting Platform, ONLINE Training
About the Event
Scia Engineer is an European FEM Design solution with probably the best Eurocode implementation and BIM Certified for Import and Export.
In this comprehensive training you will learn all you need to know as a structural engineer to be able to design steel halls according to Eurocode. This will include both theory and practice.
The selected model is a typical portal frame with haunched beams.
- Setting up SCIA Engineer
- Importing initial data, interface & documentation
- Steel modelling in SCIA Engineer
- Load evaluation & combinations
- Linear analysis results and interpretations
- Preparing the engineering report
- Steel elements design & optimization
- Steel fire checks & optimization
- Steel connections design
- Concrete elements reinforcement design & check
- Foundation design
- Automatic drawings generation (GA Drawings, steel details, reinforcement detailing)
- BIM Project Management using SCIA & BIM+
The training is organised ONLINE in 5 daily sessions between 25-29.11.2019, every day between 09.00-12.00.
All session will be recorded and shared with the participants.
All models produced during training will be shared with the participants.
If you purchase tickets before 19th November you benefit from 50% discount during checkout if you use this voucher code:
It includes on-line access and recordings for all sessions. 50% discount if you order before 5.11.2019 and use at checkout the cupon code: SCIA50199,00 EUR