Cookie Management on Structuralglass.org
Updated: August 8, 2019
Cookies are data fragments that are sent from a website and stored on your device (computer, phone, tablet) while browsing online. Their purpose is to save information about your visit to the website. Cookies can only be viewed or edited by the sender.
By using cookies and other similar technologies such as pixel tags and scripts, our website can collect information about visits and visitors.
We place certain cookies ourselves on our websites, others are placed by third parties. Third party cookies are also likely to collect data outside our websites.
Cookies can be used to personalize a website visit, including:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitor preferences;
- improving the overall user experience;
- limiting the amount of ads displayed.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The Structural Glass Design website uses 3 types of cookies.
A. FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Cookies allow you to use the main features of the Structural Glass Design website, such as the purchase of tickets or access to your Structural Glass Design account for example. The information collected through these cookies is not used for commercial purposes.
By disabling the use of these cookies, you will no longer be able to benefit from some features:
- some parts of the Structural Glass Design website will become impossible to navigate
- access to Structural Glass Design support will be limited
- your preferences concerning the use or display of certain features will not be saved
B. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
Performance cookies help us improve our website and detect any bugs you may encounter.
This type of cookie collects information about how you use the structuralglass.org website, notably time spent on each page and the number of visits per page, error messages shown, and clicks in certain areas of the website.
Data collected by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes.
C. MARKETING COOKIES
a. Measurement cookies
Measurement cookies enable us to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. With these cookies, we count and analyze the number of sales and clicks associated with our marketing investments. We share this information with our partners (notably WIX, ALLBIM NET, Bing, Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Wirecard, Yahoo and Yandex).
b. Targeting cookies
Targeting cookies enable us to determine the following:
- The content of web pages you view
- Your flight searches
- Information you chose to share when registering with other websites
- Pages and websites you visited recently or just before accessing the structuralglass.org website.
These cookies enable us to offer personalized advertisements that take into account your preferences. We can also send you customized e-mails corresponding to your searches. In the event that the computer or mobile phone is shared by several people, the person receiving the e-mails or viewing the promotional content may not be the person who conducted the search.
Please note: we use a data management platform to improve our targeting cookies using non-personal data. This comes from our database of interactions with our customers.
c. E-mail marketing cookies
In connection with our e-mail marketing campaigns, we offer a targeted marketing program in partnership with Mailchimp.
When you subscribe to the e-newsletter of a club member website (other than Structural Glass Design) and if you choose to receive partner offers, a cookie will be stored on your computer or phone. If you then perform a search on the Structural Glass Design website, you can receive an e-mail summarizing the destinations and prices you viewed, using the same e-mail address entered for the e-newsletter. This e-mail will be sent by Structural Glass Design, via Mailchimp.
If you share a computer or phone with other people, it is possible that the person subscribing to the e-newsletter and the person performing the search on the Structural Glass Design website are not the same.
PROTECTING YOUR DATA PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting your data privacy. We therefore abide by the following 2 principles:
- We never attach any information to your cookies that can be used to identify you personally. Cookies can never be used to retrieve your address, date of birth, phone number or any other information that may be used to identify you.
- We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third parties that display our advertisements tailored to your interests.
If your computer or phone is used by several people, or if it contains several web browsers, content corresponding to your preferences may be displayed to other users.
If desired, you can change your browser settings by following the steps listed in the “Cookie management and browser settings” section below.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT AND BROWSER SETTINGS
Use the “Help” section in your web browser to learn how to block new cookies, receive notification of new cookies or disable cookies.
To assist you in this process, we have provided links to the “Help” section of some of the most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042,
- Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™ :http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html