vin., 30 oct.|
ALLPLAN Engineering Basic Certification Exam
Become now a certified ALLPLAN BIM Software User
Time & Location
30 oct. 2020, 10:00 – 14:00 EET
About the Event
In order to graduate the ALLPLAN Basic course you will need to prepare the project chosen (received or own project) in ALLPLAN 2020 and answer the questions received from the trainer/professor from Structural Glass Design.
The model must contain:
- Buildings Structure
- At least 2 levels containing beams, columns, walls, slabs openings.
- 3D reinforcement for 3 elements of you choice ( Beam, column, stair, slab, wall, lintel etc)
- 1x Key plan with dimensions for level of choice
- 2 x reinforcement plans with all details for different type of object ( Beam, column, stair, slab, wall, lintel etc)
- 1 presentation drawing of your project using your creativity
During the examination you will be kindly asked to make small changes to the project, provide additional information, prepare a section/view in order to evaluate your current ALLPLAN knowledge level.
*discounts require valid student proof sent to: email@example.com or using your institutional e-mail is enough
*discounts require valid student proof sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or using your institutional e-mail is enough There are no refunds in case you fail to meet the requirements for the certifications.
for professionals, graduates that are no longer students.